Sunday, July 23, 2017

Reflection on Week 4

Hello all!

This week was not too bad workload wise, but the knowledge tracking and sharing project was intimidating. Even though I am a teacher, I struggle with recording my voice and videos of myself. I can talk in persona all day long but when it comes to recording myself, I clam up. One of the most annoying things was I would talk for a minute and in the last sentence majority stumble and have to start over.I did enjoy the discussion and Twitter feed this week.

Tomorrow I start band camp from 8am-8pm, all the way through Friday. I am worried about how much time I will be able to find to get things done throughout the week. The following week is the same thing, and the start of pre-planning for school, so i am even more nervous for that week. This is the part of the summer I have been dreading, simply for being able to find time. I love band camp, and I enjoy this class, I am just not sure how both at the same time will work out. I am taking another class on change management right now too so needless to say, this is gonna be a crazy last two weeks of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment